document details

Part of Book

Book TitleStately homes around Stillorgan
Chapter TitleMount Anville
Book EditorFlanagan, Bonnie
PublisherBonnie Flanagan
Contenttext, illustrations
Note(s)The house was the home of Baron Trimbleston and was acquired by William Dargan in 1841. ; In 1865 it was bought by the Sisters of the Sacred Heart for use as a convent and school
Subject(s)country houses ; convents
UCD LocationSearch UCD Library Catalogue

related structures