document details


Journal Article


Journal TitleArchitecture Ireland incorporating Irish architect
Article TitleRestoration of the Palm House Complex, Botanic Gardens, Dublin
Issue(202)
Page(s)pp36-37
DateNovember / December 2004
Contentillustrations, plans, sections, text
Note(s)Only the side wings of the 1864 building survive. The 1884 building was built with a kit supplied by Boyds of Paisley, Scotland
Subject(s)botanical gardens ; palm houses ; historic buildings ; conservation ; restoration ; glasshouses
QUB LocationSearch QUB Library Catalogue
UCD LocationSearch UCD Library Catalogue

related structures