document details

Journal Article

Journal TitleIrish building
Article TitleSt James's through the years...
DateFebruary 2001
Contenttext, photos
Note(s)Only remaining historical structures on the site are, from the 17th c, the Linen Factory (now TCD School of Physiotherapy), Master's House (now Haughton Institute), and Hospital 1 (formerly Infirmary SW) by Francis Johnston, 1803 ; Original c18c design tentatively attributed to Richard Mills or William Robinson; for full details of site history, see Christine Casey Dublin, 2005, pp642-644
Subject(s)hospitals ; workhouses ; renovation ; additions
UCD LocationSearch UCD Library Catalogue

related structures