document details

Journal Article

Journal TitleIrish construction industry magazine
Article TitleRestoration of Cullenswood House
AuthorA & D Wejchert & Partners
DateOctober 2011
Contentphotos, text
Note(s)Saved from dereliction in the 1990s, the house, originally built in about 1830, has been refurbished, converted and extended to become an 8 classroom Gaelscoil.
Subject(s)primary schools ; renovation ; conversions ; additions ; historic buildings ; houses
UCD LocationSearch UCD Library Catalogue

Related Architects

related structures