document details

Journal Article

Journal TitleDublin builder
Article TitleIrish news
Date15 April 1865
Note(s)Lafranchini Brothers (stucco). Number 85 was built in 1738, the architect was Richard Castle and Number 86 was built in 1765, the architect was Robert West. ; The authorities of the Roman Catholic University have purchased the residence of the late Judge Ball, for the purpose of enlarging the University
Subject(s)historic buildings ; conversions ; universities ; additions ; Georgian ; houses
QUB LocationSearch QUB Library Catalogue
UCD LocationSearch UCD Library Catalogue

related structures