document details

Journal Article

Journal TitleQuarterly bulletin of the Irish Georgian Society
Article TitleRiverstown house, Co Cork, and the Francini
AuthorCurran, CP
DateJanuary / March 1966
Contenttext, photos
Note(s)Lafranchini Brothers (stucco). Number 85 was built in 1738, the architect was Richard Castle and Number 86 was built in 1765, the architect was Robert West.
Subject(s)ceilings ; stucco ; Georgian ; houses
QUB LocationSearch QUB Library Catalogue
UCD LocationSearch UCD Library Catalogue

related structures