document details

Journal Article

Journal TitleUlster architect
Article TitleNewman House restoration project
DateFebruary 1992
Contenttext, photos
Note(s)Lafranchini Brothers (stucco). Number 85 was built in 1738, the architect was Richard Castle and Number 86 was built in 1765, the architect was Robert West. Conservation and renovation works were carried out by Sheehan & Barry in the 1990s.
Subject(s)conversions ; universities ; restoration ; conservation ; historic buildings ; Georgian ; houses
QUB LocationSearch QUB Library Catalogue
UCD LocationSearch UCD Library Catalogue

related structures