document details


TitleThe history and restoration of Newman House
PublisherUniversity College Dublin
Contenttext, photos
Note(s)Number 85 was built in 1738, the architect was Richard Castle and Number 86 was built in 1765, the architect was Robert West. ; This item is in the form of a folded brochure.
Subject(s)conversions ; universities ; restoration ; conservation ; historic buildings ; plasterwork ; Georgian ; houses

related structures