document details

Part of Book

Book TitleLost Dublin
Chapter TitleO'Connell Street
Book EditorO'Dwyer, Frederick
PublisherGill and Macmillan
Contenttext, photos
Note(s)'The hotel was started in 1837 by one Richard Moore Esq and regularly changed hands. It was aquired from the Lawler family by Clery & Co in 1902.'
Subject(s)hotels ; demolition ; clothes shops ; department stores
QUB LocationSearch QUB Library Catalogue
UCD LocationSearch UCD Library Catalogue

related structures