document details

Part of Book

Book TitleIrwin's Dublin guide : a descriptive guide to the Irish metropolis, its environs, and the county of Wicklow with illustrations and maps
Chapter TitleThe centenary chapel
Book EditorIrwin, George W
PublisherThomas Webb
Note(s)'The first stone was laid March 22nd 1842, by the Honorable Justice Crampton. It was opened for service June 18th in the following year. The front presents a noble Ionic tetrastyle portico of granite, surmounted by an entablature and pediment.'
UCD LocationSearch UCD Library Catalogue

related structures