document details

Journal Article

Journal TitleLAN local authority news
Article TitleDepartment briefs : government agrees local property tax allocations for 2016
Contentphotos, text
Note(s)The government has agreed the Local Property Tax (LPT) Allocations for 2016: 80% of LPT will be retained locally to fund vital public services. The remaining 20% will be re-distributed to provide top-up funding to certain local authority areas.
Subject(s)property ; local taxation ; government ; government policy ; regional planning ; community development
UCD LocationSearch UCD Library Catalogue

related location

  • Republic of Ireland