structure details

Crawford Municipal Art Gallery,
Republic of Ireland
Alternate Names : (Custom House / School of Science and Art)

structure history

1724 original construction
1824 added to
  » Hill, Arthur
2000 added to
  » Erick van Egeraat Associated Architects
2021 added to, renovated
  » Grafton Architects

related documents [select documents to add to marked list] [expanded view]